Wednesday 25 July 2012

it's all about the shoes



After careful consideration, I've decided to blame Cinderella for my life long quest of the perfect shoe. It's no wonder that little girls exposed to the story, grow up under the strong influence of this single thought: it's all about the shoes. Isn't it the girl with the perfect feet which fit the perfect shoe that got the perfect prince?

Therefore, as a grown up, I am constantly trying to get my modern day princes: Christian, Sergio, Giuseppe, Pierre, Victor, Alexander... Because they make me feel beautiful, stylish and - why not - happy.

So here they are, in all their glory, for your eyes only (and hopefully, for your feet as well) a selection of gorgeous shoes captured in beautiful photos. Photo credit: www.jakandjil.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment